Stonecreek sits on the edge of lush ravines along the Athabasca River, amidst the rich boreal forests of Alberta’s north, and now has lots and homes for sale!
Stonecreek has something for everyone. It has great potential for outdoor recreation such as all-terrain activities, biking, or fishing. A network of trails, forested areas, parks, as well as commercial amenities are all part of living at Stonecreek.
This new development is conveniently situated between downtown Fort McMurray and where the work of the oil sands begins. Stonecreek in Fort McMurray is ideal for residents looking to stay awhile. So go ahead, make yourself at home.
Community Centre: Working in conjunction with the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, a warm and welcoming Eagle Ridge Community Centre will soon be constructed. The Centre will offer residents and their families a healthy, natural environment in which to enjoy athletic, leisure and social activities.
Schools: Within Eagle Ridge there is a designated site for two elementary schools, as well as playfields. The Local School Boards will determine the timetable for the construction of the schools.
Parks And Pathways: Park sites and pathways will be distributed throughout Eagle Ridge. Parks of all sizes will provide play areas and gathering places for residents.
Shops And Services: There are designated areas for shops and services in the Eagle Ridge Community, located for the convenience and comfort of all residents.
- Numerous new-home options: including townhouses, single-family homes, and estate homes.
- Future schools and parks.
- Trails for outdoor recreation weave through neighbourhood.
- Naturally forested areas and wide open spaces.
- Serviced by bus that makes Stonecreek the last stop on the way to the oilsands and the first stop on the way home.
- Stonecreek is not just a place to live, it is a place to belong.
Shergill Homes Designs for Fort McMurray
Available floor plans for Fort Mac
8 months ago
8 months ago